Why me?

With so many ways to get your sports on each and every day, why come to me?
Simple. I am super good at using words to talk about things about sports that I've recently learned. Words like "ball," and "rankings," and "injury."

I see sports from the outside, and now you can, too! Thanks for visiting my weekly(ish) sports recap.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

athletic personality quiz

What kind of athlete are YOU? Here's an easy six-question personality quiz to help you decide.
Which of these best describes you?

  1. To celebrate something exciting, I:
    a) high-five, do a dance, fist/chest-bump, or pat a friend on the bottom.
    b) pump my fist in the air or clench my fist and sharply bring it towards my knee.
    c) clean house.
  2. When things go wrong, I:
    a) call a time-out.
    b) blame myself.
    c) clean house.
  3. Nothing gets my blood pumping like:
    a) a good hazing.
    b) alone-time.
    c) a tall Americano, no room for cream.
  4. When all else fails, I:
    a) turn on the TV and hang with my buddies.
    b) put in the ol' earbuds and go for a run.
    c) nap.
  5. My biggest fear is:
    a) looking like an idiot on national television.
    b) getting out of shape.
    c) going to a college game because I've heard that they don't. serve. beer. BARBARIC. Why else would one attend?
  6. My fashion sense can best be described as:
    a) Padding. It never goes out of style.
    b) Lycra. Sexy, yet functional.
    c) Sweatpants, only because they frown on my being naked in public.


Now, it's time to tally up those scores! If you've answered mostly:
a)s: Congratulations! You're a team player! Feel free to test your skills at football, basketball, baseball, or hockey. (Possibly others: I'm still learning.)
b)s: Congratulations in a completely different way! You're a true individual. Please don't play with others, or, if you must, please don't play with more than one person. I recommend tennis, ice-skating, golf, swimming, or possibly other sports in which YOU can be the star.
c)s: No, seriously, CONGRATULATIONS! You're qualified to write a sports blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment